Peanut Butter Brownie Cheesecake
- 1 box
- ghirardelli brownie mix
- 1/2 bag(s)
- ghirardelli milk or dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 bag(s)
- ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 1 bag(s)
- mini reese cups
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
How to Make Peanut Butter Brownie Cheesecake
- 1Make brownies as the directions read on the box. Bake in a spring-form pan. Let it cool completely (put in freezer to cool faster).
- 2Beat cream cheese, add milk and continue to mix. Add peanut butter and mix. With food processor, crush the some Mini Reese's Cups and put half into the cream cheese mix. Then put this mixture in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- 3After the brownies have cooled and the cream cheese mixture has set, top the brownies with cream cheese mixture and smooth out evenly. Put back into the freezer for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- 4 After you remove from the freezer, melt the milk or dark chocolate chips (I used microwave on a low setting and stirred every 30 of 45 seconds until melted). Then drizzle the chocolate on top. Then sprinkle the other half of the crushed up Reese's Cups on top of the chocolate. Drizzle some more melted chocolate on top. Next, melt the white chocolate and drizzle it on top. Put back into to refrigerator for at least 10 minutes. Best if chilled for a few hours.