★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 pkgcream cheese and greek yogurt (it should be in your local food market next to the cream cheese)
2 pkgcream cheese
1 c100% orange juice
1crust all ready made
·food coloring (if wanted)
1 can(s)coconut (if wanted and on top)
1 jar(s)blueberrie greek yogurt
How to Make Orange Greek Cheesecake
- let regular cream cheese get soft (i let it stay out over night)
- mix cream cheese until smooth. Grab cream cheese and greek yogurt out of the refrigerator and mix it until smooth.(with the smooth cream cheese)
- Add sugar, the 2 eggs, 1 cup of orange juice, and blueberrie greek yogurt. Mix until smooth.
- Pour filling into crust and preheat oven to 350. Put the cheese cake in for 30-35 minutes.
- let cheesecake cool and put in freezer for 2-24 hours.
- Enjoy your orange greek cheesecake!! Remember even if you don't like greek yogurt it will still be good!!