☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 c
- 16 oz
- mini marshmallows
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 lb
- icing sugar, sifted and divided
How to Make Marshmallow Fondant
- 1Place the butter in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- 2Place the marshmallows in a large microwaveable bowl, microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds to 1 minutemail to start melting the marshmallows, and stir until the mixture is smooth. Slowly beat in the icing sugar, a cup at time, until you have a sticky dough. Reserve 1 cup of sugar for kneading. The dough will be very stiff.
- 3Rub your hands thoroughly with the butter and begin kneading get the sticky dough. As you knead, the dough will become workable and pliable.
- 4Turn the dough out onto a working surface dusted with icing sugar and continue kneading until the fondant is smooth and no longer sticky to the touch, 5-10 minutes. Form the fondant into a ball, wrap tightly in plastic and refrigerate overnight.
- 5To use, allow fondant to comel to room temperature, and roll it out onto a flat surface dusted with icing sugar.