Maple Apple Cinnamon Upside-down Cake
How to Make Maple Apple Cinnamon Upside-down Cake
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray your pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of the apples in sprayed pan.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into 5 to 6 pieces; place in large bowl. Add remaining 1/2 cup apples and pecans.
- In small bowl, combine margarine, brown sugar and maple syrup; mix well. Add brown sugar mixture to dough mixture; toss gently to combine. Spoon mixture over apples in pan.
- Bake at 350°F. for 35 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Invert onto serving platter.
- Microwave the icing for 10 to 15 seconds or until easy to drizzle. Drizzle over warm cake. Serve warm.