Luscious Lemon Pudding Cake
1 boxbetty crocker super moist lemon cake mix
1 boxinstant lemon pudding mix
16 ozcream cheese frosting
1/3 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
2 mediumegg whites
How to Make Luscious Lemon Pudding Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
coat 2- 8 inch round baking pans with 1 tsp. oil ea. spread onto bottom and sides thoroughly
- Mix dry ingredients thoroughly & set aside
- Whisk 2 egg whites until stiff peaks approx. 10 min. set aside
- Beat cake mix, & pudding mix of dry ingredients pour 1/3 c. oil w/ 1 cup water beat at low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed for 2 min. scraping bowl occasionally.
- Fold carefully the egg whites into batter then pour 1/2 mixture into ea. pan. Bake as 350 degrees for 30-35 min. Remove carefully and set to cool for 20 min.
- Microwave lemon in small cup 12 seconds then with potato masher press all lemon juice out. Reserve 1/2 juice. While cooling with toothpick poke small holes into top of cake then drop lemon juice into holes in cake