Lightened up Cherry cheese cake
- 8 ounce container of cool whip light topping
- 1/2 bag(s)
- 5 ounces mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- 1 pkg
- 8 ounce light cream cheese softened
- 1/3 c
- reduced fat margerine
- 1/4 c
- 1 1/2 c
- graham crackers crumbs
- can of light cherry pie filling for topping
How to Make Lightened up Cherry cheese cake
- 1make the crust. mix together the sugar,graham cracker crumbs,and melted margarine. Press in to a spring form pan ,and refrigerate.
- 2beat the cream cheese,sugar,and vanilla until smooth. Add the cool whip,and marshmallows,and combine well.
- 3Pour in to crust and refrigerate for at least 5 hours before serving. When serving top with light cherry filling,and fat free whipped cream if desired.