Lemon Pudding Cake
How to Make Lemon Pudding Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Stir the cake mix and instant pudding mix in the bowl of your electric mixer till the two dry ingredients are combined.
- 3Mix in the vegetable oil, water, and eggs. Beat for 3 minutes.
- 4Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- 5Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes (start checking at 30 minutes) or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 6Remove from oven and have ready the confectioners' sugar, vegetable oil, and lemon juice that you have already mixed together till smooth.
- 7Poke cake all over the top with the tines of a fork and then pour the glaze over the top. Cool cake and enjoy.
- 8*Be sure and use a Duncan Hines Cake Mix as it does not have pudding in the mix