Lemon Pudding Cake
How to Make Lemon Pudding Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir the cake mix and instant pudding mix in the bowl of your electric mixer till the two dry ingredients are combined.
- Mix in the vegetable oil, water, and eggs. Beat for 3 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes (start checking at 30 minutes) or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and have ready the confectioners' sugar, vegetable oil, and lemon juice that you have already mixed together till smooth.
- Poke cake all over the top with the tines of a fork and then pour the glaze over the top. Cool cake and enjoy.
- *Be sure and use a Duncan Hines Cake Mix as it does not have pudding in the mix