☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 cmargarine or butter
1/3 cpowdered sugar
1 1/2 cflour
1 1/2 csugar
3eggs, slightly beaten
3 1/2 tsplemon juice
How to Make Lemon Brownies
- Mix first 3 ingredients until crumbly but not too soft.
- Pat into a 9x13 and bake in an oven at 325 F for 20 minutes.
- While in oven, mix remaining ingredients.
- Remove baked portion from oven. Pour remaining mixture into the baked portion.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and dust with powdered sugar immediately.