Kit Kat / M&M Cake
How to Make Kit Kat / M&M Cake
- Prepare cake mix as directed.
Bake in TWO 8 inch round pans.
Remove from oven and allow cakes to cool.
- Begin assembly by placing one 8 inch round on a plate or cake stand and lightly frost the top.
Place next round on top and frost entire cake with remainder of frosting. You should have "just enough" to frost the cake with no leftovers.
- Unwrap and separate Kit Kat bars.
Place Kit Kats all the way around the edge of the cake... flat side facing out - writing facing in.
- Gently tie a pretty ribbon around the cake to hold the Kit Kats in place. (Don't use ribbon with glitter, jewels, etc. - no one wants to eat glitter!)
- Pour a thin layer of M&M's on the top of the cake.
- Stand back and look at your creation ... EVERYONE will be impressed!