Kahlua Chocolate Cake
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This cake is definitely adults only! If you love Kahlua, then I think you're going to love this recipe. The flavors in this moist, chocolaty cake were over the top. The Test Kitchen
1 pkgplain chocolate cake mix (mix without pudding) duncan hines
1 pkg5.9 ounces pkg chocolate instant pudding mix
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Kahlua Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray bundt pan with oil spray then dust with flour. Shake out excess flour. Set pan aside.
- Place cake mix, pudding mix, Kahlua, water, oil and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer for 1 minute. Scrap down bowl with a spatula and beat for 2 more minutes. Batter should look thick and smooth. Pour batter into the prepared pan, smoothing it out with the spatula.
- Bake cake for 45 to 47 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Prepare the glaze. Spoon the glaze over the top of the warm cake.
- Store in covered in plastic wrap or a cake dome for up to 4 days or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Freezes well. If frozen, allow to thaw overnight.