- 1 box
- moist yellow cake mix and all ingredients it calls for
- 10 oz jar orange marmalade
- 2 tsp
- orange zest, or peel
- 3/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- each orange peel and lemon peel
- 2-1/2 Tbsp
- orange juice
How to Make Juicy orange bundt cake
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a bundt pan w/ cooking spray. In lg bowl mix cake and ingredients as directed, reducing water to 1 cup and adding marmalade and 2 tsp orange peel. Mix well.
- 2Pour into pan and bake for 45 mins, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. In bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, orange peel, lemon peel and orange juice. Pour over cooled cake.