Jello Pool Cake
1 pkg(2-layer size) yellow cake mix
2 cboiling water
2 3 oz. pkgberry blue jello
1 ccold water
8 oz pkgcool whip
56mini oreo cookies
6teddy graham cookies
4gummy fish shaped candy
How to Make Jello Pool Cake
- Prepare cake batter and bake in 13x9-inch pan as directed on package. Cool completely. For easy removal of cake, line pan with foil before filling with batter.
- Invert cake onto platter; remove pan. Use serrated knife to cut and scoop out shallow rectangle from center of cake, leaving 2-inch border of cake on all sides and thin layer on bottom. Discard or reserve removed cake for snacking or other use.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1-1/4 hours or until slightly thickened. Pour into center of cake. Refrigerate 3 hours or until gelatin is firm.
- Frost borders of cake with COOL WHIP. Decorate with remaining ingredients as desired to resemble a swimming pool. Keep cake refrigerated until ready to serve.
- OPTIONAL: Insert bite-size fish-shaped and octopus-shaped chewy fruit snacks into gelatin "pool" before refrigerating.