IRISH CREAM MARBLE CHEESECAKE
Rose Mary Mogan
My husband enjoyed it so much his serving was 3 times the size of ours. I was glad that he loved it so much. My daughter Briana helped with this one too, & could really appreciate just how much time & effort goes into creating such a magnificent dessert.
- 2 1/4 c
- chocolate chip cookie crumbs (i used homemade)
- 3 Tbsp
- 3-4 Tbsp
- butter, melted(use 4th tbs. if needed for moisture)
- 4 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 4 large
- eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 c
- irish cream liqueur
- 1 c
- sour cream , room temperature
- 1 box
- instant jello cheesecake pudding & pie filling
- 2/3 c
- nutella hazelnut spread ( i used generic version)
- 2 Tbsp
- vanilla bean paste or extract, divided
- 1 tsp
- amaretto extract
- 1 tsp
- coffee flavoring extract (or strong brewed coffee)
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CRUMB CRUST
IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE FILLING
How to Make IRISH CREAM MARBLE CHEESECAKE
- 5Remove at least 3 cups of the cheesecake mixture to a smaller bowl.To this mixture add the Nutella Hazelnut spread, 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste or extract, and 1 teaspoon of coffee extract, blend together until thoroughly mixed. Set aside till needed. Use a medium size spoon in the smaller bowl.
- 6To the larger bowl add 1 Tablespoon of vanilla Bean Paste and 1 teaspoon amaretto extract, blend together till thoroughly mixed. Add a medium size spoon to the larger bowl, but keep it separate from the other bowl.
- 8Repeat until you have alternated both colors into the spring form pan. Now using a butter knife carefully drag the knife through the cheesecake mixture, being extra careful not to touch the bottom or the sides of the cake pan. Top of cake should resemble something like this picture. Boil about 5 cups of water & set aside till needed. This is for the water bath for the cheese cake.
- 10Now Using a larger pan with sides, that will allow you to sit the cheesecake pan inside. Add the cheesecake, then carefully pour the boiling water inside pan, then close oven door and allow cheesecake to cook for 50 minutes. NOW LOWER OVEN TEMPERATURE TO 300 DEGREES F. and CONTINUE BAKING FOR AN ADDITIONAL 30 MINUTES. After 30 minutes has elapsed, TURN OVEN OFF, but LEAVE CAKE IN OVEN FOR AN ADDITIONAL HOUR. Now remove from oven and allow to cool completely to room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours, or preferably over night before serving.