HIS AND HERS CUPCAKES
1- 18 ozcake mix any flavor
1- 16 ozcontainer vanilla frosting
3rolls fruit snack cut into 4 by 2 3/8 strips
12pieces striped fruit gum
24redvanilla wafer cookies food coloring
·assorted jelly bean candy
How to Make HIS AND HERS CUPCAKES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 24 standard 2 1/2 inch muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare cake mix and bake in prepared muffin cups according to package directions. Cool cupcakes in pan on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove muffins from pan and cool completely.
- For his cupcakes, frost 12 cupcakes. Place 1 strip fruit snack, shaped into circles on each frosted cupcake
- For her cupcakes, tint remaining frosting pink with food coloring. Frost remaining cupcakes with tinted frosting Use small amounts of frosting to sandwich two vanilla wafer cookies together.
- Repeat with remaining cookies. Frost cookie sandwich pink. Top each cupcake with cookie sandwich, placing slightly off center to form crown of hat.
- Decorate hats with fruit snacks and candies