Healthy Banana Split Cake
- egg whites
- 1 c
- applesauce, unsweetened - in place of oil
- 1/3 c
- 1 pkg
- duncan hines sugar free golden cake mix
- 2 large
- boxes of sugar free vanilla pudding
- 6 c
- fat free or 1% milk cold
- 1 pkg
- of fresh strawberries
- 1 large
- can of crushed pineapple ( drained)
- 2 pkg
- fat free cool whip
INGREDIENTS FOR LOW FAT CAKE MIX
How to Make Healthy Banana Split Cake
- 1Bake cake using apple sauce for moisture and flavor instead of oil. Use egg white instead of whole eggs to help with fat and a little water. Cook as directed on box. Let cake cool. as cooling move to 2 step.
- 2I make my 2 boxes of Sugar free pudding with fat free or 1% milk. Set aside to thicken. Make sure Cool whip is sitting out to thaw.
- 3I drain my pineapple and put in a bowl. Cut up banana put it in another bowl and the same for the container of fresh strawberries.
- 4When cake is cool enough to break into bite size pieces. Get out a punch bowl. Start breaking the cake into chunks.
- 5Put a layer of cake chunks in the bottom of punch bowl then add a layer of pudding. Sprinkle pineapple around. Then banana slices, and strawberries and smooth over some cool whip. And repeat layers until you have filled the bowl.
- 6Cover the bowl with clear wrap, of foil and put in fridge over night to cool and become flavors blend.
- 7Use a big spoon and dig in remember you have layer of goodness there and enjoy guilt free.