Healthy Banana Split Cake
INGREDIENTS FOR LOW FAT CAKE MIX
1 capplesauce, unsweetened - in place of oil
1 pkgduncan hines sugar free golden cake mix
2 largeboxes of sugar free vanilla pudding
6 cfat free or 1% milk cold
1 pkgof fresh strawberries
1 largecan of crushed pineapple ( drained)
2 pkgfat free cool whip
How to Make Healthy Banana Split Cake
- Bake cake using apple sauce for moisture and flavor instead of oil. Use egg white instead of whole eggs to help with fat and a little water. Cook as directed on box. Let cake cool. as cooling move to 2 step.
- I make my 2 boxes of Sugar free pudding with fat free or 1% milk. Set aside to thicken. Make sure Cool whip is sitting out to thaw.
- I drain my pineapple and put in a bowl. Cut up banana put it in another bowl and the same for the container of fresh strawberries.
- When cake is cool enough to break into bite size pieces. Get out a punch bowl. Start breaking the cake into chunks.
- Put a layer of cake chunks in the bottom of punch bowl then add a layer of pudding. Sprinkle pineapple around. Then banana slices, and strawberries and smooth over some cool whip. And repeat layers until you have filled the bowl.
- Cover the bowl with clear wrap, of foil and put in fridge over night to cool and become flavors blend.
- Use a big spoon and dig in remember you have layer of goodness there and enjoy guilt free.