How to Make Gooey Cake
- 1Stir together the cake mix, melted butter and 1 egg.
- 2Pat into the bottom of a greased 9 X 13 pan.
- 3With a mixer, blend the remaining eggs with the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- 4Pour on top of the cake mixture.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.(you want the topping to still be gooey, not completely set so the time depends on how hot your oven is).
- 6Let cool and then store in the fridge.
- 7Dust with powdered sugar if you want to cover any unsightly cracks.