Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Torte (Very Easy)
I've used the left-over whipping cream, whipped, and chocolate shavings (Hershey Bar) to garnish as well.
- box ghirardelli triple chocolate brownie mix (see photo below)
- cup water
- cup vegetable oil
- cup ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- cup whipping cream, unwhipped
FOR THE TORTE:
FOR THE CHOCOLATE FUDGE TOPPING:
How to Make Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Torte (Very Easy)
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 3For Chocolate Fudge Topping:
Place chocolate chips in small bowl. Heat whipping cream to just under boiling and pour over chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate chips have melted and mixture is smooth. Spread warm topping over top and sides of torte. Chill until set. Store in refrigerator.
- 4Garnish with fresh raspberries and/or thinned raspberry jam on plate when serving. Left over whipping cream, whipped, and chocolate shavings are always a welcome addition! Enjoy!