- german chocolate cake mix, prepared per package directions
- 1 can(s)
- eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar(s)
- caramel/butterscotch sauce
- 1 large
- container cool whip or whipping cream
- heath bars, crumbled
How to Make GERMAN CHOCOLATE "KILLER" CAKE
- 1Bake German chocolate cake according to package directions. While the cake is still warm,punch holes with the end of a wooden spoon halfway down through the cake about 1" apart.
- 2Fill holes half way with sweetened condensed milk and half way with caramel sauce. Top with Cool Whip. Sprinkle Heath bar crumbles on top.