From Scratch ~ Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
How to Make From Scratch ~ Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350. Butter and flour a 9x13 baking pan and set aside.
- 2Using an electric mixer, blend the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter and 1 egg on low speed until it resembles coarse meal. Press mixture into prepared pan.
- 3In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and remaining 2 eggs for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Pour over cake mixture.
- 4Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until cake is golden brown along the edges.
- 5Cool at least 30 minutes before cutting and serving.