Fashion High Heel Cupcakes
You can make them in any color or style.
Cupcake liners come in all sorts of designs that you could use as a base to style the rest of the “shoe”.
- graham crackers
- pirouette cookies
- melted white chocolate
- colored sugar/sprinkles
How to Make Fashion High Heel Cupcakes
- 1Cut the graham cracker to the size and shape you want. Use a serrated knife or it might crack. Coat in white chocolate.
- 2I cut a sliver off the top of the cupcake were the graham cracker will sit.
- 3Cover the cupcake in buttercream and dip in colored sugar, sprinkles or edible glitter.
- 4Dip the sides of the graham crackers in melted chocolate and then dip in sugar.
- 5Cut the pirouette cookies at a slight angle to the size you want. Dip end in chocolate and attach to graham cracker.
- 6Place heel on to the ledge of cupcake that was cut out earlier in step 2.