Eggless Nutella Chocolate Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
14 Tbspall purpose flour
6 1/2 Tbspunsweetened cocoa powder
2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1 mediumapple peeled and chopped
1/2 clow fat milk
1/4 cvegetable oil
1/2 cboiling water
How to Make Eggless Nutella Chocolate Cake
- - Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- - In a blender, add apple, milk, sugar, vanilla, oil, cocoa powder, and nutella. Blend until smooth keep aside.
- - In a separate bowl sift or whisk all the dry ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients on the dry and gently stir using a whisk or a spatula. Do not over mix.
- - Pour the boiling water in the batter and stir to combine. Pour the batter in 8×8 greased and floured baking pan, or you can use parchment paper, which I feel is best for this cake.
- - Bake for 30 minutes, then insert a toothpick in the middle, if it comes out clean, your cake is ready.
- - This cake should stay in the baking pan to cool, then refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. - This cake needs the one hour in the fridge for the flavors to come together. Cut into 12 squares.