Easy Peppermint Frosting
How to Make Easy Peppermint Frosting
- Choose the finest chopping blade you have for your food processor and add the candy canes. I like using the red & green as it is more festive - but the choice is completely yours! You may want to use eye protection and will want to cover the feeder tube with your hand as the pieces can fly out! The little pieces can sting your hand, so a glove is also a good idea.
- Open a canister of your favorite vanilla frosting, and add to mixing bowl.
- Mix in the peppermint extract. I use a hand blender for this part.
- Fold in the peppermint pieces.
- Apply to your cake, cupcakes, or in between cookies.