☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgrainbow twizzlers
1 bag(s)pretzel sticks
1-2 can(s)vanilla icing
1 boxyellow cake mix
How to Make Easter Cupcakes
- Mix cake mix as directed OR make yellow cake from a recipe of your choice.
- Line 12 count muffin tin with your choice of festive cupcake liners and preheat oven to 350 F.
- Using ice cream scoop, fill liners 2/3 full with cake batter and bake for about 19 minutes.
- Pull out and check with a toothpick. Clean means they are done, not clean means bake about 2 more minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool on paper towels at least 5 minutes or not warm to the touch. Frost cupcakes with vanilla icing or your own favorite icing (as long as it is white).
- Cut rainbow Twizzlers into small enough pieces to represent rays around the cross. You will need about 12 rays for each cupcake: 6 shorter and 6 longer (see picture).
- Place pretzel sticks on top of icing in the shape of a cross.
- Place the Twizzler rays around each cross in a yellow, orange, red, purple, blue and green order if you want the rainbow look (see picture). Otherwise, create your own color pattern if you would like.