Do Nothing Cake
3 csugar (2 cups separated from 1 cup)
1 tspbaking soda
2 tspvanilla (separated)
16 ozcrushed pineapple
3/4 cevaporated milk
1 cshredded coconut
1 cnuts (pecans or walnuts) chopped
How to Make Do Nothing Cake
- In a bowl mix 2 cups sugar, flour, eggs, baking soda, 1 tsp vanilla, and crushed pineapple and mix well with a spoon.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- When your cake is finished baking and is still hot make your icing.
- Icing: Mix butter, 1 cup sugar, evaporated milk, and 1 tsp vanilla in a sauce pan. Cook over medium heat until it thickens. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the coconut and chopped nuts. Pour while hot over warm cake. Let cool.