Diabetic 5 minute crazy cake - in bulk
A dear friend of mine, who lives alone, was diagnosed as Diabetic and bemoaned the loss of cake at the holidays. So for Christmas I decided to make a cake he could eat, in quantities he could use alone. After much trial and error, this is what finally happened - he loved it!
6 cflour, sifted
4 csplenda for baking
2/3 cbaking cocoa powder
4 tspbaking soda
TO COOK YOUR SINGLE SERVINGS:
10 Tbspcake mix from above
2 tspvegetable oil
4 1/2 Tbspwater
How to Make Diabetic 5 minute crazy cake - in bulk
- Mix all your dry mixes together and store in a tight container (I use ziplocks for gifts and tupperware at home)
- To make individual cakes, mix wet ingredients with 10 Tbsp of dry cake mix in a small bowl until smooth, and pour into a non stick sprayed, microwave safe coffee mug.
- Pour in cake batter and cook on high in microwave for 1 min 20 seconds to 1 minute 40 seconds, depending on your microwave. Check with toothpick to see if it comes out clean. you really don't want to over cook these.
- **Once you know your cooking time, push a bite sized hershey's sugar free chocolate bar into the middle of the batter for a lave cake effect.
- Use your choice of frostings or icings, dust with more splenda for baking while still hot, drizzle with sugar free caramel sauce or eat plain!