Decadent No Bake Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake (Easy)
No bake and no spring form pan... Easy and delicious!
- ready made graham cracker or chocolate crumb pie crust, or your own recipe
- cup sugar
- cup butter, softened
- cups cool whip, thawed
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2
- cups good quality dark chocolate chips or good quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Decadent No Bake Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake (Easy)
- 1Place chocolate chips in small microwave safe bowl. Microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating until chips are melted when stirred. Set aside to cool.
- 2Beat cream cheese, sugar and butter in large bowl on medium until creamy. Gradually add melted chocolate chips, beating on low speed until blended.
- 3Gently, fold in Cool Whip until blended. Spoon into crust.
- 4Refrigerate until firm. Garnish with chocolate shavings, additional Cool Whip and/or chocolate syrup. Beautiful served with fresh raspberries or strawberries.