☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls
2 (8oz) pkgcream cheese
How to Make Crescent Cheesecake
- heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 13 x 9. X 2 pan with cooking spray
- open one can of crescent rolls and press in the bottom of the pan. sprinkle small amount of sugar on top of dough probably about 1 teaspoon.
- in a bowl combine cream cheese 1 cup of sugar, 1 egg yolk save the white.
- spread cheese mixture over crescent rolls pressed in pan
- open second can of crescent rolls and spread over top of cheese mixture. I've found that I could not connect the seems but they connect while baking
- brush the top of go with the reserved egg white. sprinkle with cinnamon sugar
- bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes. cool slightly and enjoy