☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chocolate covered mint cookies, like chocolate mint oreos, divided
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- drops green food coloring
- 8 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Creamy chocolate mint pies
- 1Put cup cake liners in 18 muffin cups. Place 1 cookie in bottom of each cup. Crush 8 cookies and reserve.
- 2In lg bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in condensed milk and food coloring. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping and reserved crushed cookies.
- 3Spoon mix into liners. Cover well and freeze 4 hrs. Top each muffin cup w/ whipped topping and a cookie.