Tracy Sander's Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 sticksoftened butter
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 csour cream
1 cchocolate chips
How to Make Tracy Sander's Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cake
- Mix together topping ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, sift/whisk, the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients, sour cream and chocolate chips to the butter mixture. Mix until blended.
- In 9x12 metal/glass pan : grease and flour pan. Add 1/2 of batter. Sprinkle half the cinnamon sugar. Then top with remaining batter and spread carefully. Top with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.