How to Make Chocolate Terrine
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a loaf pan with heavy duty foil, bottom and sides.
- 2In a double boiler or medium sized bowl fitted into a saucepan, covering but not touching barely simmering water, melt the chocolate and butter.
- 3Add the coffee and continue to whisk to dissolve the sugar, continue cooking until very hot, approximately 120 degrees.
- 4Remove from heat and whisk in the eggs.
Pour into foil lined loaf pan and bake in a water bath for 40 minutes.
- 5Let cool completely and wrap in foil. chill overnight. Turn out the next day and serve in slices.