Chocolate Salted Peanut Butter Roll
1 boxchocolate cake mix
2 Tbspkosher salt
1 cpowered sugar
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1 cpeanut butter
1/3 cbutter, softened
How to Make Chocolate Salted Peanut Butter Roll
- Beat Three Eggs for 5 minutes
- Add Chocolate Cake mix, 1 cup water, 1/3 cup oil. mix until thoroughly mixed. Bake on greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- While cake is warm turn it out on a tea towel that is sprinkled with powdered sugar. Roll the cake in a roll and leave until completely cooled.
- When cake is cooled roll back out and place mixture on cake. then sprinkle with kosher salt. Roll cake back up without towel. put in refrigerator to cool.
- MIXTURE--- Take cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. Mix until smooth.