Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Bars For Valentine's
This year, when I asked him if there was anything special that he wanted to do for Valentine's Day, he said that it didn't matter if we went out for dinner or stayed home, as long as I made the same raspberry dessert as last year, if it wasn't too much trouble. Little does he know how quick and easy it is!
- 13x9 fudge brownie mix made with required ingredients
- cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3.3 oz. instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 21 oz. can raspberry pie filling
- fresh raspberries, hot fudge ice cream topping and additional whipped cream to garnish, optional
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Bars For Valentine's
- 1Note: When I use boxed mixes, I like to add 1 tsp. of real vanilla and, in chocolate mixes, 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon for a richer flavor, but this is totally optional.
- 2Prepare and bake brownie mix according to package directions using a prepared 13x9 pan, taking care not to over-bake. Cool completely.
- 3In small bowl, combine 1 cup of cream and pudding mix. Stir for 2 minutes until very thick. In a separate glass bowl, chilled if desired, beat remaining cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into pudding. Carefully spread over completely cooled brownies.
- 4Top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting. If desired, garnish with additional whipped cream, fresh raspberries and/or drizzle with hot fudge ice cream topping before serving. A drizzle of chocolate fudge sauce on the plate before plating looks really nice. Enjoy!