Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Bars For Valentine's
This year, when I asked him if there was anything special that he wanted to do for Valentine's Day, he said that it didn't matter if we went out for dinner or stayed home, as long as I made the same raspberry dessert as last year, if it wasn't too much trouble. Little does he know how quick and easy it is!
- 13x9 fudge brownie mix made with required ingredients
- cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3.3 oz. instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 21 oz. can raspberry pie filling
- fresh raspberries, hot fudge ice cream topping and additional whipped cream to garnish, optional