Chocolate Mocha Ice Box Cake
YOU WILL NEED A 8" SPRING FORM PAN
12 ozmascarpone cheese room temp or cream cheese
3 Tbspunsweetened cocoa
2 cheavy cream
1/4 ccoffee liqueur like kahlua
4 Tbspespresso powder, instant
2 tspvanilla extract
3 box12oz. chocolate chip cookies
1chocolate candy bar for chocolate curls
How to Make Chocolate Mocha Ice Box Cake
- In a large bowl mix on low cheese, cocoa, sugar, heavy cream, coffee, liqueur, and vanilla until well mixed.
- Then beat on high until very thick and comes to stiff peaks.
- That's it, how easy is that.
- Now line the bottom of your pan with your cookies breaking the cookies to fill in holes.
- Now spoon 1/4th of cream filling over cookies.
- Do 3 more layers ending with cream mixture.
- Smooth the top. Cover and refrigerate over night
- When ready to serve uncover and run a knife around edge. Remove the pan.
- Put chocolate curls on top. Enjoy