Chocolate Mocha Ice Box Cake
- 12 oz
- mascarpone cheese room temp or cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- unsweetened cocoa
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- coffee liqueur like kahlua
- 4 Tbsp
- espresso powder, instant
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3 box
- 12oz. chocolate chip cookies
- chocolate candy bar for chocolate curls
YOU WILL NEED A 8" SPRING FORM PAN
How to Make Chocolate Mocha Ice Box Cake
- 1In a large bowl mix on low cheese, cocoa, sugar, heavy cream, coffee, liqueur, and vanilla until well mixed.
- 2Then beat on high until very thick and comes to stiff peaks.
- 3That's it, how easy is that.
- 4Now line the bottom of your pan with your cookies breaking the cookies to fill in holes.
- 5Now spoon 1/4th of cream filling over cookies.
- 6Do 3 more layers ending with cream mixture.
- 7Smooth the top. Cover and refrigerate over night
- 8When ready to serve uncover and run a knife around edge. Remove the pan.
- 9Put chocolate curls on top. Enjoy