Chocolate Ice Box Cake ( 6 layers )
1 boxyellow cake mix ( chocolate )i like duncan hines
1/2 csour cream
12 ozcream cheese ( room temp. )
1 stickbutter ( room temp. )
1 1/2 cpowder sugar
3 cheavy cream
2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Chocolate Ice Box Cake ( 6 layers )
- 2 8 or 9 in" cake pans. Grease and flour pans.
- Preheat oven on 350 degrees
- Mix cake with all ingredients. Pour into cake pans.
- Bake for 20 or 25 min. Or until done.
- While cake bakes, in large bowl mix cream cheese, butter, cocoa, powder sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla until thick and you have stiff peaks.
- When cakes are cooled, cut each layer into 3 thin layers.
- Put your first cake layer on cake plate, then spread on a layer of icing, using equal amounts of icing on each layer. End with icing on top, cover and refrigerate 8 hrs. Or overnight.