Chocolate Dream Cake
- 3/4 c
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- boiling water
- 16 oz box
- angel food cake mix
- 1/1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- instant coffee powder
- 1-1/2 c
- skim milk
- 1-1/3 oz
- package of whipped topping mix
- 1.4 oz
- package sugar free instant chocolate pudding mix
How to Make Chocolate Dream Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; Line a 10x15" jelly-roll pan with parchment paper
- 2Whisk together cocoa, sugar and boiling water. Cool to lukewarm.
- 3Prepare cake mix per package directions, using 1-1/4 cup water and adding cocoa mixture; spread batter evenly in the pan; bake 20 minutes or until top looks dry; Invert onto large wire rack; remove the pan, and paper. Cool
- 4In medium bowl, dissolve coffee in milk; topping and pudding mixes; Beat on low speed until all is moistened; Beat until soft peaks form; chill 5 minutes.
- 5Cut cake crosswise into thirds; cover each layer with topping. Stack; chill for 2 hours before serving.