Chocolate Dream Cake
3/4 cunsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cboiling water
16 oz boxangel food cake mix
1 Tbspinstant coffee powder
1-1/2 cskim milk
1-1/3 ozpackage of whipped topping mix
1.4 ozpackage sugar free instant chocolate pudding mix
How to Make Chocolate Dream Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; Line a 10x15" jelly-roll pan with parchment paper
- Whisk together cocoa, sugar and boiling water. Cool to lukewarm.
- Prepare cake mix per package directions, using 1-1/4 cup water and adding cocoa mixture; spread batter evenly in the pan; bake 20 minutes or until top looks dry; Invert onto large wire rack; remove the pan, and paper. Cool
- In medium bowl, dissolve coffee in milk; topping and pudding mixes; Beat on low speed until all is moistened; Beat until soft peaks form; chill 5 minutes.
- Cut cake crosswise into thirds; cover each layer with topping. Stack; chill for 2 hours before serving.