Chocolate Banana Cheesecake
- 13 oz
- package of graham cracker crumbs. this equals roughly 3 cups
- 8 oz
- unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp
- white sugar
- 1/4 tsp
- ginger powder
- 16 oz
- cream cheese
- vanilla bean
- 1 pkg
- instant banana pudding powder
- 7 oz
- sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz
- chocolate (any kind) - chilled in fridge. this makes it easier to grate.
How to Make Chocolate Banana Cheesecake
- 1In large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs with sugar and ginger. Add butter and mix well until all is incorporated.
- 2Butter a baking dish (I used a 9x13). Pour in graham cracker mixture and press it down tightly and along the sides, trying to be as even as possible.
- 3Store this in the freezer while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- 4Beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Cut open vanilla bean and scrape out the insides into the cream cheese. Beat until incorporated.
- 5Add the pudding mix (add as powder, not as prepared pudding). Beat until mixed together. Pour in the condensed milk and beat for 3-4 minutes.