Chocolate Banana Cheesecake
13 ozpackage of graham cracker crumbs. this equals roughly 3 cups
8 ozunsalted butter, melted
2 Tbspwhite sugar
1/4 tspginger powder
16 ozcream cheese
1 pkginstant banana pudding powder
7 ozsweetened condensed milk
8 ozchocolate (any kind) - chilled in fridge. this makes it easier to grate.
How to Make Chocolate Banana Cheesecake
- In large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs with sugar and ginger. Add butter and mix well until all is incorporated.
- Butter a baking dish (I used a 9x13). Pour in graham cracker mixture and press it down tightly and along the sides, trying to be as even as possible.
- Store this in the freezer while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Cut open vanilla bean and scrape out the insides into the cream cheese. Beat until incorporated.
- Add the pudding mix (add as powder, not as prepared pudding). Beat until mixed together. Pour in the condensed milk and beat for 3-4 minutes.