Candy Cane Cheesecake Cupcakes
NOTE: other crusher hard candy can be used- such as butterscotch hard candy,or butterrum or any life saver candies...
- chocolate wafer cookies
- 24 oz
- softened cream cheese
- 2 large
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 c
- crushed candy canes or peppermint disks
How to Make Candy Cane Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Place cupcake liners in regular size muffin tins. Place a chocolate wafer in bottom of each paper liner.
- 2In a large mixer bowl,beat cream cheese, eggs and powdered sugar on medium until creamy.
Stir in crushed candy. Mix in gently.
- 3Spoon mixture evenly into the paper liners and bake for 22 to 25 minutes;test with wooden toothpick.
Cool completely, then cover loosely and chill for at least 3 hours before serving. Ilike to leave over-night.
- 4When ready to serve top with a dollop of whipped cream and a mini candy cane.