Brownie Bottom Cheese Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- favorite brownie mix (i use ghiradeli dark chocolate)
- whatever ingredients called for on brownie pkg
- 2 box
- cream cheese
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- small container whipped cream topping
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 12 oz pkg semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick
- butter, not margarine
- 1/2 c
- pinch of salt
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make Brownie Bottom Cheese Cake
- 1Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray coating.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Mix the brownies according to package directions.
Spread evenly over the pan and bake until done, about 25 to 30 minutes. Don't over bake! This will be a thin layer of brownies. Cool completely before next step!
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, whipped topping and vanilla flavoring. Mix until well incorporated.
Pour mixture over completely cooled brownie layer. Chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- 3In a microwave safe small mixing bowl, melt the stick of butter for about 40 seconds. Will be partially melted and soft.
Stir in chocolate chips and return to microwave to cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove and stir together with a whisk. When completely smooth, whisk in the buttermilk and salt.
- 4Next whisk in the powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time and whisk rapidly to get all the lumps out.
When all the sugar is mixed in and mixture is totally smooth, pour over chilled cheese cake.
Smooth frosting over cheese cake with spatula and cover, return to fridge and chill another hour.
Ready to serve and enjoy!
This dessert is extremely rich so you probably only want to eat a very small serving at a time.
Tip: Run hot water over a sharp knife to slice and serve. It will give you a cleaner looking serving.