BLUEBERRY LEMON BUNDT
1 boxyellow or lemon cake mix (trans-fat free)
1 box2.9 oz lemon or vanilla instant pudding/pie filling
3/4 cskim milk
16oz low-fat lemon yogurt
2 Tbspcanola oil
1-1/2 cfresh blueberries
·powdered sugar for dusting top of cake
How to Make BLUEBERRY LEMON BUNDT
- Coat 12 cup bundt pan with floured baking spray.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In large bowl, combine the cake mix, dry pudding mix, milk, yogurt, egg whites, egg, and oil.
Beat according to package directions.
- In small bowl, toss blueberries with flour (this help them not sink to the bottom).
Fold into cake batter.
- Pour batter into bundt pan.
Bake 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let stand 40 minutes before inverting the pan to release the cake.
Dust with powdered sugar to serve.