BLUEBERRY LEMON BUNDT
- 1 box
- yellow or lemon cake mix (trans-fat free)
- 1 box
- 2.9 oz lemon or vanilla instant pudding/pie filling
- 3/4 c
- skim milk
- 6oz low-fat lemon yogurt
- egg whites
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1-1/2 c
- fresh blueberries
- 2 tsp
- powdered sugar for dusting top of cake
How to Make BLUEBERRY LEMON BUNDT
- 1Coat 12 cup bundt pan with floured baking spray.
- 2Preheat oven to 325.
- 3In large bowl, combine the cake mix, dry pudding mix, milk, yogurt, egg whites, egg, and oil.
Beat according to package directions.
- 4In small bowl, toss blueberries with flour (this help them not sink to the bottom).
Fold into cake batter.
- 5Pour batter into bundt pan.
Bake 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 6Let stand 40 minutes before inverting the pan to release the cake.
Dust with powdered sugar to serve.