BLUEBERRY CREAM CAKE
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxduncan hines yellow cake mix
1/2 csour cream
2 can(s)blueberry pie filling
2 cheavy whipping cream
1 cpowdered sugar
1/2 Tbspvanilla extract
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
8oztub cool whip thawed
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1/2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make BLUEBERRY CREAM CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350,grease and flour 2- 8"or 9" cake pans.
- mix cake mix,eggs,oil,and water,and sour cream. beat for two min. pour into cake pans
- when cake layers or cool wrap in press n seal(or what ever wrap you use) and freeze
- when cake layers are frozen cut each layer in half,making 4 layers ( I like to use my bread knife for this).
- 1-put first layer on cake plate, cover top with 3 tablespoons of pie filling spreading evenly,then add whipped cream on top of blueberries. 2- Do layers 2 and 3 the same as first. 3- frost rest of cake
- Beat whipping cream with powder sugar and vanilla until fluffy,keep cold until ready to use
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese,powder sugar,sugar,vanilla until light and fluffy,fold in 1 cup of thawed cool whip, then fold in rest of cool whip
- Frost top and sides of cake. Keep in refrigerator. If you like you can put a small circle of blueberry pie filling on center top of cake and frost around it
- Just a hint: I keep cake layers in my freezer so if I need to make a cake in a rush I can just get my cake layers out and fill and frost as I like. I think cake is moister after being froze. My friends always ask how I get my cakes so moist.