Best Chocolate Cake Ever
I even used her picture! She is awesome
1 3/4 cflour
3/4 ccocoa powder
2 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
1 cstrong brewed black coffee, cooled
How to Make Best Chocolate Cake Ever
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans or one 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla in a large mixer until light and creamy.
- Add buttermilk and coffee alternately with the flour mixture until totally combined. Scraping sides of bowl as needed. Batter will be thin.
- Bake in 2 greased and floured 9" round cake pans for 35 minutes
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing. Then transfer to cake racks. Cool completely before icing.
- Pairs well with chocolate buttercream icing or whipped ganache