11. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick foil, leaving overhang on two sides.
1. In a medium-size saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar, salt and chopped walnuts. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Stir in flour, chips and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan, tilting to level off top.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Remove to rack. Lift brownie from pan; cool completely. Once cooled, cut into squares.
1. In a small bowl, stir together the berry slices, sugar and lemon juice. Cover with lid or plastic wrap; refrigerate until serving.
2. To serve, top each brownie with a spoonful of strawberries.