Banana Butter Pecan Cake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 c
- real mayonaise
- 1 c
- vanilla almond milk
- betty crocker butter pecan cake mix
- bananas, mashed
- 1 pkg
- 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick
- real butter, softened
- 3 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- toasted pecan pieces
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
How to Make Banana Butter Pecan Cake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1Mix mayo, milk and eggs together till smooth.
- 2Stir in cake mix and bananas. Turn mixer to medium speed and mix for 2 minutes.
- 3Pour into 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- 4Cool completely. Top with frosting and toasted pecans.
- 5FROSTING: mix butter and cream cheese together till smooth. Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix till fluffy.