Awesome Paleo Fruited Cake
All the ingredients, I bought at Trader Joe's with the exception of the apple pie spice.
1/2 calmond butter, creamy
2 largeeggs, i use brown, extra large is ok to use also
2 Tbsporganic coconut sugar
1 1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1/4 tspsea salt
1/4 tspbaking soda
1 Tbspapple pie spice
1/4 cdried cranberries
1/4 craisins, golden or black
1/4 cdried apricots , finely chopped
1/4 cunsweetened coconut flakes
How to Make Awesome Paleo Fruited Cake
- In a large mixing bowl, wisk the almond butter until it is nice & creamy. You can use a hand mixer if your want.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract, mix until incorporated.
- Add the coconut sugar, salt, baking soda and apple pie spice, mix until incorporated.
- Add the dried fruit to the mixture. Stir until all ingredients are combined. The batter will be thick.
- Grease a 8x8 inch baking pan well with palm shortening or coconut oil
- Pour batter into greased pan and spread evenly
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15-17 minutes
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, cut and serve
- Refrigerate any leftovers