APRIL FOOLS: Faux Lasagna
When I got married, I played the joke on my husband. He told me that I forgot to cook dinner and I started laughing.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- instant vanilla pudding
- loaf of pound cake
- vanilla wafers
- 3/4 c
- strawberry jam
- crushed oreo cookies
- 3/4 c
- ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp
- shaved white chocolate
- mint, dried
How to Make APRIL FOOLS: Faux Lasagna
- 1Make a box of instant vanilla pudding.
- 2Cut a loaf of pound cake into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange half of the slices in a 7-by-11-inch baking dish, then press 20 vanilla wafers into the cake.
- 3Make fake tomato sauce: Mix 3/4 cup strawberry jam with 5 crushed Oreo cookies and dollop half of the mixture over the wafers.
- 4Sweeten 3/4 cup ricotta cheese with 2 teaspoons sugar; dollop half over the jam.
- 5Top with 1 sliced banana and half of the pudding. Repeat with the remaining cake, 20 more wafers, the remaining jam and ricotta mixtures, another sliced banana and the remaining pudding.
- 6Top with shaved white chocolate, crushed vanilla wafers and mint; chill.