Adorable Bake Sale "Cub Cakes" (Easy)
Soon, I just started keeping the ingredients in my pantry and could have them delivered in a hurry.
Tuck this recipe away for the next time you get "the call" to bring a bake sale item or need to entertain kids or grandkids. =)
- chocolate cake mix for a 9x13 pan or 24 cupcakes
- recipe of your favorite frosting, white for polar bear, german chocolate for brown bear
- coconut flakes
- 24 small mint patties
- junior mints, 72 for 3 toes, 96 for 4 toes
How to Make Adorable Bake Sale "Cub Cakes" (Easy)
- 1Bake cupcakes according to package instructions. Let cool on wire racks.
- 2Mix a small amount of flaked coconut into the frosting to look like fur. Spread on cupcakes. Decorate tops with thin mints and junior mints to form "toes".
- 3Original idea found in a 1996 Family Fun Cookbook.