☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
60light caramel candies
1/2 cevaporated milk
1/3 cevaporated milk
1 boxcake mix, german chocolate
1 cbutter, melted
1 cchopped pecan
1 cchocolate chips
How to Make A Very Rich Cookie
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Melt all the caramels and 1/2 C evaporated milk in a sauce pan until all the caramels are melted. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix cake mix, butter, 1/3 C evaporated milk, & pecans. Mixture will be thick.
- Grease & flour a 9x13 baking dish. Drop about half of the cake batter into the baking dish and spread evenly using hands. Bake in oven for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, remove baking dish from oven and sprinkle the 1 C chocolate chips over the top. Then drizzle (DO NOT SPREAD) the caramel mixture evenly over the chocolate chips.
- Crumble the rest of the cake mix over the caramel as evenly as possible. It's important to crumble and not spread, or else you will disturb the caramel layer.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.