" A Vanilla Cake To Remember"
- 1 c
- plain flour
- 1 1/2 c
- caster sugar
- 2 stick
- 4 tsp
- very good vanilla extract
- 250 ml
- natural yogurt
- 2 Tbsp
- confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- bicarbonate soda (bread soda)
How to Make " A Vanilla Cake To Remember"
- 1Preheat oven to 350f
- 2grease a bundt tin with soft butter. Get into all the nooks. Place a baking tray in to oven.
- 3Sieve together flour and bicarb
- 4in another bowl mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 5Add the eggs one at a time with a little flour after each addition. fold in the remaining flour with a metal spoon.Add natural yogurt and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- 6Pour mix into the bundt tin. Place on baking tray and bake for 45-60mins until well risen and golden brown or until a skewer comes out clean. 5. Remove cake from oven and leave for 15-20 mins before removing from tin, after which remove from tin and leave on wire rack until completely cooled. 6. Once cool, place on serving plate and dust with icing sugar. Enjoy !!