7 Up Poundcake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 ccake flour
1/2 c7 up
1 Tbsplemon extract
FOR GLAZE (OPTIONAL)
3 cpowdered sugar
3-4 Tbsp7 up
1 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make 7 Up Poundcake
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream softened butter and 3 cups sugar together. Add 5 eggs, cream together. Add 1 cup cake flour, cream until smooth. Add 2 cups cake flour, cream until smooth. Add 1/2 cup 7-Up, & cream. Add lemon and vanilla flavoring and cream until smooth.
- Grease and flour bundt or tube pan.
- Pour mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Use the toothpick test if necessary. Cool & invert onto serving plate.
- FOR THE GLAZE: mix powdered sugar, lemon juice and 7-UP. Let thicken and pour over cake.