YUMMY Snickerdoodles (Whole wheat)
- 1 1/2 c
- white sugar
- 1/2 c
- butter; softened
- 1 tsp
- 2 3/4 c
- whole wheat flour (or regular)
- 1 tsp
- cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
How to Make YUMMY Snickerdoodles (Whole wheat)
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400
- 2Combine sugar, butter, vanilla, and eggs. Mix well.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Mix together.
- 4Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture. Mix until well incorporated.
- 5Mix the sugar and cinnamon (for 'sugar coating'). Make 1 in. balls out of cookie dough. Roll them in the sugar coating and place them 2 in. apart on cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes until set. Once out of the oven immediately remove from sheet onto cooling rack.